- How to register on the website?
- Go to the 'sign up' option on the top right of the website. A pop-up form will appear asking for your details. Please fill up the details, enter the captcha as prompted and create your account.
- There is a 'forgot password' option mentioned at the time of logging in. If you are still unable to retrace your ID or password contact us at email@example.com for assistance
- Browse through our wide catalogue of books and click on the ‘ADD TO CART’ button to add multiple books to your cart or click on ‘BUY NOW’ if you wish to buy a single book and proceed to check out
- In ‘My Cart’, you can either delete the items added to the cart or click on ‘GO TO CHECKOUT’ and confirm the order
- To proceed, you can either log in to your existing Comicclan account or create a new account via Facebook/Google or by clicking on ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT’
- Once this is done, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, select the desired payment method and confirm your order
5. How will I get confirmation that my order is placed successfully?
- An email will be sent once you have placed your order and another email will be sent once your order is shipped with the tracking number. In any case please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order is placed we will ship your package through either FedEx, Delhivery or Express Bees. Once the order is dispatched we will send you the tracking details through email and also you can directly check the tracking number from your Comicclan profile
- The status of your order is visible in your 'Order History' tab under 'My Profile'
- You can track your order through the official email sent on your registered email ID with the tracking details
- You can also track your order in your 'Recent Orders' in your Account Dashboard section
- Yes, you can get in touch with our team and let us know your requirements. The prices for these products will vary and may not be similar to the existing products from the same category
Our team will shortly get back to you with the pricing and delivery timelines
- In the case of multiple copies, we always confirm with the customer over the phone or email the order and then process. After processing the copies will not be taken back and will be considered as the final order
11. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all types of MasterCard and Visa Credit (domestic as well as International), Debit cards and Net banking facilities. You can also pay through the specific wallets mentioned in the payment options. A Cash on Delivery feature is also available for orders below ₹.3000
- Yes, we do have Cash on Delivery. The COD feature is restricted to orders below ₹.3000, any order above the mentioned price will have to be paid online through the usual payment method
13. Will I be charged extra for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
- Yes, COD charges of ₹.50 will have to be paid extra by the customer since it is a value-added benefit
14. Do you accept International Orders?
- Yes, we accept International Orders. For all International Orders, the payment will be prepaid
- If you are unable to pay online through our payment gateway you can alternatively use Google Pay and pay us directly on + 91 9619792690. If your transaction is unsuccessful your order will be registered as incomplete on our website and our team will call you regarding the same and will suggest alternate payment methods
16. I am unable to use my coupon code. What should I do?
- If you are unable to use your coupon code, please check the expiry of the coupon code. Alternatively, if the coupon code is not working, please contact us: email@example.com and we will fix up the issue immediately. If the coupon code has expired you won't be able to use it again
- Certain coupon codes can be used only for specific products. If it is a generic coupon code it can be used across the website for any product. No two coupon codes can be merged
17. What does In Stock, Out of Stock and Out of Print mean?
- In-stock means the product is currently available at our distributor's warehouse, or at the Publisher's warehouse in India or the US/UK
- Out of Stock means the product is currently unavailable at both our distributor's end and our Publisher's end respectively
- Out of Print means the title's print run has completely stopped and won't be in circulation anytime soon
18. Do you have a physical store or shop?
- Unfortunately, we don't have a physical store or shop. It is an online store completely